By 2030, Gen-Xers will be eligible for Social Security, and more than half of iGen (aka Generation Z) will be in the workforce. New cars will be electric and will drive themselves. Moore’s Law will have come to an end although progress in software, 6G connectivity, and machine learning will make it look like we’re still doubling computing performance. The first diseases will have fallen to CRISPR and other gene therapies, albeit with disturbing reports of unintended consequences. Companion robots will care for the elderly and infirmed, a rare silver lining to the way digital technologies have captured our rarest commodities—time and attention—to the point of addiction. The past two year’s worth of [next] agendas have included talks on these topics, as well as crypto-currencies, mass customization, the economics of climate change, hypermodern farming, and the future of economic mobility.
Hotel Reservation Deadline
Monday, November 16
TTI/Vanguard Group Hotel Rate
TTI/Vanguard has arranged a discounted block of rooms at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia for USD $225 per night ++ and a $22 Daily Resort Fee.
Resort Fee includes:
• Housekeeping and Bellmen gratuity
• Wi-Fi in guestrooms
• 24-hour access to Joya Fitness center
• Access to Kasbah and Oasis pools
• In-room Keurig with coffee and tea
• USA Today newspaper delivered to room (available upon request)
• In-room access to Netflix
• Local and toll free calls
• Bottled water at bell desk & upon check-in
• Discounted fitness classes for resort guests
• Discounted day spa passes for resort guests
• Access to seasonal resort activities • Omni Get Fit Kit (available upon request)
• Omni Sleep Well Kit – includes ear plugs & eye mask (available upon request)
• Omni Kids Crew Backpack – includes milk & cookies arrival amenity
• Bocce Ball equipment rental – see front desk for details
• Bikes to ride around property and town – see front desk for details ( based on availability)
Please call Omni Reservations at +1 800.THE.OMNI (+1 800.843.6664). Please identify yourself as part of the TTI/Vanguard Group to receive our group rate.
U.S. Government Attendees
You will receive a special link in your conference registration confirmation to make a government rate reservation directly through the hotel’s website. We are unable to provide the link without an approved registration. We have a limited amount of per diem rooms and are on a first come, first served basis. We recommend booking your room early!
Hotel Reservation Notes
The group rate is available through November 16.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 12:00 pm
All changes/cancellations to hotel reservations are responsibility of the attendee.
Room Reservation Changes
Should you need to make any changes to your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly at + 1 480.627.3200.
Please note, should you need to cancel your hotel reservation, you must contact the hotel directly at + 1 480.627.3200.
Cancellations/Modifications must be made 72 hours prior to the day of arrival or you will be charged a full room night with tax.
If you have any questions, please contact our meeting planner, Robin Lockett at +1 310.394.8305, ext. 245 or email@example.com
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
8.5 miles from the hotel
Estimated taxi fare: $30 USD (one way)
Self-Parking: $12.50 per night
Valet Parking: $15 per night
Subject to change
TTI/Vanguard gladly welcomes your guest/spouse to any of our reception/dinner functions. Guests/spouses may attend breakfasts but only after the conference has begun (8:30 am–9:30 am). Please note: Guests/spouses cannot be accommodated inside our conferences, workshops, on field trips, or at our working breakfasts and lunches.
Dress for TTI/Vanguard conferences is business casual.
Wireless Internet connectivity will be provided during the meeting.