To kick off TTI/Vanguard’s series of international startup forums, we will visit Israel. Laly David, a Partner at OurCrowd—Israel’s most active venture firm, founded by Jon Medved—will introduce us to the nation’s vibrant innovation ecosystem and share the stories of startups from multiple sectors, including:
- Information warfare and disinformation management—Cyabra uses machine learning to offer a lens of truth to counter disinformation, deepfakes, and the like.
- Healthcare management—Diagnostics Robotics uses AI and predictive analytics to lower costs and improve healthcare delivery and outcomes.
- Transportation safety—Ride Vision provides active-safety technology for motorcyclists.
- Environmental management—The chemical products firm BlueGreen Technologies prevents the intensification of harmful algal blooms in freshwater bodies.
- Cancer treatment—Oncohost leverages proteomics to personalize cancer care by predicting the response of individual patients to treatment options.
Moreover, we will hear from Johnson & Johnson’s Neil Ackerman on what drew J&J to Tel Aviv, aka Silicon Wadi, which he dubs the premium-supermarket of technology and business value. Join us for an insightful look at what makes Israel a tech powerhouse, with more startups per capita than any nation.