“Blockchain is the most important new technology of the day.”
“Blockchain is just another database structure, and not a great one at that.”
“Blockchain isn’t even a database, it’s a network.”
It’s time for TTI/Vanguard to collectively sort out all the competing claims being made about blockchain, and find out today’s truth about it.
Once again, TTI/Vanguard is honored to have one of our Washington, D.C.-area members hosting us for a field trip. At the University of Maryland, we will visit four research facilities:
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
12:45 PM–4:30 PM
(not including travel time)
Hotel Reservation Deadline
August 5, 2019
TTI/Vanguard Group Hotel Rate
TTI/Vanguard has arranged a discounted block of rooms for USD$329 ++ per night at the Mandarin Oriental.
CLICK HERE for TTI/Vanguard’s group rate at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.. No group code required.
Please call the hotel's reservation department at +1.202.787.6140. Please identify yourself as part of the TTI/Vanguard Group to receive our group rate.
U.S. Government Attendees
To receive the government rate and to guarantee your reservation, please contact Robin Lockett with your check-in and check-out dates. Robin can be reached at +1 310.394.8305, ext. 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This rate is valid through August 5 or until the government room block fills, whichever comes first. Reservations made after that date are on a space available basis. We recommend booking your room early!
• The group rate is available through August 5, 2019, and is subject to availability.
• The rate does not include taxes, the resort fee or additional charges that may apply.
• Check-in time: 3:00 pm
• Check-out time: 12:00 pm
• All changes/cancellations to hotel reservations are responsibility of the attendee. TTI/Vanguard is unable to make these changes on your behalf.
There are 3 airports you can fly into, listed in order of closest to furthest from hotel:
Reagan National Airport (DCA) is 4 miles/6 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately USD$20 one-way.
• Metrorail: USD$2.00 one-way; take the blue line to the Smithsonian Station, then walk 0.3 of a mile to the hotel.
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 27 miles/43 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately USD$75 one-way.
• Metrorail: USD$2.00 one-way; take the blue line to D St @ 7th St SW, then walk 0.4 of a mile to the hotel.
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is 35 miles/56 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately USD$85 one-way.
Supershuttle is also available from each airport. One-way rates range from USDx$19–$44. This is a shared ride and requires advance reservation. For reservations, click on Supershuttle or call +1 800.258.3826.
TTI/Vanguard gladly welcomes your guest/spouse to any of our reception/dinner functions. Guests/spouses may attend breakfasts but only after the conference has begun (8:30 am–9:30 am). Please note: Guests/spouses cannot be accommodated inside our conferences, workshops, on field trips, or at our working breakfasts and lunches.
Dress for TTI/Vanguard conferences is business casual.
Wireless Internet connectivity will be provided during the meeting.