The Institutional Investor Legal Forum Winter Roundtable will convene general counsels and other senior legal team members at leading investment management firms. The event will offer plenty of opportunities to tap into the collective intelligence of our members- members ranging from larger institutional managers to specialist boutiques. II Legal Forum’s peer networking is a powerful tool to help you set strategy, manage an in-house legal team, share best practices, debate current thinking and compare approaches to new regulation. In a collegial, confidential environment, senior management meet at a series of roundtables with no press allowed.
Topics that we covered in our last Winter Roundtable included:
- China: Regulatory Evolution – Opportunities for Global Firms Operating in China
- SEC Marketing Rule Guidance
- Highlights of SEC Rulemaking Agenda
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion: The Legal Side
- Build that Wall? Whether to Use Information Barriers
- CEO Perspective on Leadership, General Counsel and Legal Teams