February 16–17, 2017
February 15, 2017
||Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
600 Stockton Street, San Francisco, California, USA 94108
Hotel Phone: +1 415.296.7465
January 23, 2017
TTI/Vanguard Group Rate:
$319/night plus tax
+1 877.266.2050 (toll free). Mention you are with TTI/Vanguard to receive our group rate.
Recommended Arrival Dates: Tuesday, February 14 or Wednesday, February 15 – depending whether you attend field trip and your location
Recommended Departure Dates: Friday, February 17
• The group rate is available through January 23, 2017, and is subject to availability.
• The rate does not include taxes or additional charges that may apply.
• Check-in time: 4:00 pm
• Check-out time: 11:00 am
• Should you need to cancel your hotel reservation, you must contact the hotel directly. Hotel cancellations MUST be made by 12 noon two days prior to arrival to avoid one night's room & tax penalty.
• All changes/cancellations to reservations are the responsibility of the attendee.
U.S. GOVERNMENT ATTENDEES:
You will receive a special link in your conference registration confirmation which lets you make a government rate reservations directly through the hotel’s website. We are unable to provide the link without an approved registration. This rate is valid through January 23 or until the government room block fills, whichever comes first. Reservations made after that date are on a space available basis. We recommend booking your room early!
If you have any questions, please contact the meeting planner, Robin Lockett at +1 310.394.8305, ext. 245 or email@example.com.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is located 14 miles/23 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately US$45 one-way.
• SuperShuttle or Airport Express: Both USD $17.50 one-way. Reservations are not required between the hours of 7:00 AM–10:00 PM. Go to the Departures Level and look for the area marked "shuttle zone". Super Shuttle has blue vans with yellow lettering and Airport Express has white vans with blue and red lettering. This is a shared ride.
• BART (train): US$8.10 one-way. Take the airport Skytrain to the BART Station. Any northbound train will stop at Powell Station, which is 6.5 blocks south of the Ritz-Carlton.
Oakland International Airport (OAK) is located 19 miles/31 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately US$65 one-way.
• SuperShuttle or Airport Express: Both USD $57 one-way. Reservations are required and this is a shared ride.
• BART (train): US$6.80 one-way. Take Air-BART shuttle to Oakland Airport/Coliseum BART station. All west bound trains stop at Powell Station which is 6.5 blocks south of the Ritz-Carlton.
||TTI/Vanguard gladly welcomes your guest/spouse to any of our reception/dinner functions. Guests/spouses may attend breakfasts but only after the conference has begun (8:30 am–9:30 am). Please note: Guests/spouses cannot be accommodated inside our conferences, workshops, on field trips, or at our working breakfasts and lunches.
||Dress for TTI/Vanguard conferences is business casual.
||Internet connectivity, both Ethernet and wireless, will be provided during the meeting.
questions about reservations and logistics for
this event, please contact:
Robin Lockett at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1
310.394.8305, ext. 245.