San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is located 14 miles/23 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately US$45 one-way.
• Supershuttle or Airport Express: Both US$17.50 one-way. Reservations are not required between the hours of 7:00 am–10:00 pm. Go to the Departures Level and look for the area marked "shuttle zone". Super Shuttle has blue vans with yellow lettering and Airport Express has white vans with blue and red lettering. This is a shared ride.
• BART (train): US$8.10 one-way. Take the airport Skytrain to the BART Station. Any northbound train will stop at Powell Station, which is four blocks south of the Grand Hyatt.
Oakland International Airport (OAK) is located 19 miles/31 km from the hotel.
• Taxi: Approximately US$65 one-way.
• Supershuttle: US$27 one-way. Reservations are required and this is a shared ride.
• BART (train): US$6.80 one-way. Take Air-BART shuttle to Oakland Airport/Coliseum BART station. All west bound trains stop at Powell Station which is 4 blocks south of the Grand Hyatt.